The Liquidator 3.0 works great on all kinds of windows: thick or thin rubber seals, old or new steel edges, all types of frames… ensures smooth and easy performances without excessive strain on arms and shoulders – even after hours of intensive window cleaning.
For optimal performance of your Liquidator 3.0:
- Center Liquidator NXT-R rubber in the channel
- Use enough detergent, best applied directly to the sleeve
- Put minimum pressure for best results
- Get a feel for the right technique
- No detailing the edges of the window
Liquidator 3.0 comes standard with the NXT-R rubber.
What’s the difference with the Liquidator 2.0?
- (aluminum) black channel is the same robust quality
- Liquidator 3.0 now mentions “patented” instead of “patent pending”
- Liquidator 3.0 comes standard with the new NXT-R rubber instead of the black rubber
- no need to choose between soft or hard rubber anymore, NXT-R is an all-seasons rubber
- difference in the patented turquoise end-clip
- smooth design-flow
- end tip is less curved for less pressure on the rubber
- end clip has a firmer grip on the round top of the rubber to hold it better
Very small visual changes at first sight but big in use: the core difference for the channel is in the turquoise end-clip: it’s less curved to provide less pressure on the rubber, together with a firmer grip on the rounded part of the rubber that slides in channel. We’ve combined this with a smoother design of the end-clip and the NXT-R all-seasons rubber that’s now standard in the Liquidator 3.0 channel. No more need to choose between soft or hard rubber!
|Width:||18" / 45 cm|
|Type:||Squeegees and accessories|
|Shipping weight:||0.18 lbs. / 0.08 kg|
|Product weight:||0.18 lbs. / 0.08kg|
|Item model number:||26024|